Despite the rise of Internet marketing and digital advertising, traditional modes of promotion remain a potent tool to reach Roadsiders.
A corflute is a construction material fabricated from polypropylene, which is a synthetic resin. In recent years, this Corex invention has grown in popularity exponentially as signage, billboard, or banners . It has also been used as a packaging material but needs to be reinforced with aluminium in some instances. You can also create a walking billboard by letting a person wear the signage on their back using a simple contraption.
If you are still not choosing corflute as the base material for your billboard, signage, or poster, here are some of the reasons to convince you:
Affordability is one of corflute’s core strengths. That is the reason why it is being used on temporary outdoor signs because it is quite cheap to make. For instance, if you have a one-day event or a for-sale sign that needs a temporary set-up, then this is the perfect material for you.
- They are flexible. Corflutes are ideal for screen printing, digital printing, and UV printing. So, regardless of the technology, this material is designed to accommodate it, unlike with other materials like vinyl, PVC foam board, fabric, or acrylic.
- Durability is also a hallmark of this material since it does not wear and tear compared to vinyl or acrylic. The fabrication of the plastic makes it last a long time even when exposed to the elements. It can withstand heat up to 85 degrees Celsius. It means that corflute is very cost-effective since you can recycle it for future events. For instance, if your day-long conference is done, you can reprint another ad or announcement using the same material.
- The material can be moulded easily. Whatever your needs are, the banner maker can definitely deliver the shape desired by the client. Even in uneven or tight corners, the plastic can be shaped according to the specifications for the job at hand.
- They are made from lightweight materials. Even if the banner ad is 12 feet tall, one person can still carry it, which means you do not need a lot of hands to move around a single sign. You can go to several book signing events of conferences with minimal staff.
- Easy installation. Since they are lightweight, you can install your banner ad without any problems.
Finally, using corflutes for your banners means a quick turnaround time. There is plenty of this material available, so you will never run out. The banner maker can deliver your order in the shortest possible time. And if you are displaying them outdoors, the printing on the material can last up to two years even when exposed to the elements. When they are displayed indoors, there is no time limit because the printing does not fade.